Planning a wedding can quite often end up in you discovering a creative outlet you never knew you had. We've met so many business owners over the years who learnt new skills when planning their big days and eventually they made the leap and turned that side project into a full blown business.
In this weeks episode we chat to Megan Cattermole about how she has turned her love of wedding decor into a job, and how you can do the same too.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR
- What Megan made for her own wedding day
- How she decided to start a business from her new found passion
- Tips for those thinking of doing the same!
- What she's found hardest about starting a business
- More information on the incredible products she now produces for brides and grooms
MORE ABOUT OUR GUEST
Megan Cattermole got married in 2016 to her husband David. In was during the planning process that she began to make and create the signage and stationery for her wedding day that soon turned into a business idea.
"I have a passion for creating unique décor to be admired and appreciated and love creating an occasion to be remembered. I want to help people achieve the weddings & parties of their dreams, with fabulous stationery, signage, table plans, decorations & gift ideas."
WATCH US ON YOUTUBE