Are you planning to write your own wedding vows? We both decided to, and as we had celebrant led weddings we had free reign on what we could have said! This was both a blessing and a curse when it came to getting our feelings on paper.
This week we speak about why we opted to say our own vows, how doing so made the day more memorable and how we actually wrote them! Because believe me, the sentiment is lovely but actually getting them done is hard work!
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR
- How to find the inspiration to write your wedding vows.
- Why googling your vows isn't a bad thing!
- The process Kerrie and Russell and Katie and Jack went through to write their vows.
- Why being yourself in your vows is the most important thing
- Why saying our own vows made our day more meaningful.
WATCH US PODCAST ON YOUTUBE
KATIE AND JACK'S VOWS:
KERRIE AND RUSSELL'S VOWS: