We've got a fun one for you this week as we're chatting all about music for your big day! Nearly everyone we meet has told us that they struggled with choosing those few special songs to represent them on their wedding day.
Most notably we're talking about the song you'll walk down the aisle to, the one you'll both walk up the aisle to after getting married and of course the first dance!
Unless you're one of those couples who have been lucky and naturally found 'their song' (Like Katie and her husband Jack!) It can be tough to wade through and find something suitable. So this week we're telling you how we did it, and which songs we settled on.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR
- The songs Katie and Jack and Kerrie and Russell chose for their wedding days.
- How to choose your songs if you don't have 'a song'
- Dealing with nice songs that have sad lyrics!
- How choosing your music can turn into a fun activity!
- Unlikely ways to discover new music and re-visit old music
WATCH US PODCAST ON YOUTUBE
KERRIE'S WEDDING SONGS
KATIE'S WEDDING SONGS