We've all made that sweeping statement... 'Maybe we should just elope!' when you get exasperated from wedding planning. But what if eloping really was on the cards?
This week Stacey joins us to tell the story of her wedding day. She and her now husband headed off to London to get married and didn't tell a soul until a few days beforehand.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR
- Why Stacey and Adam decided to elope
- How they broke the news to their families
- Whether she regrets not having a big wedding
- How the format of their day panned out and what they invested in
- What traditions they still kept even though it was just the two of them!
MORE ABOUT OUR GUEST
Stacey lives on the beautiful Norfolk/Suffolk Broads. She and her husband Adam purchased their home back in November 2014 and have documented their transformation of it on Instagram. Soon their Instagram account's following grew and Stacey decided to start the blog End of The Row to continue documenting their progress and share DIY's with their audience.
Visit Stacey's blog: End of The Row
WATCH US PODCAST ON YOUTUBE