This week we're tackling the topic of church ceremonies. Although getting married in church is what is considered traditional we still think there is plenty of room to get creative with your ceremony to make it unique to you.
Church ceremonies also come with lots of rules and restrictions so today we're arming you with the knowledge so that nothing comes as a shock to you when you book your church.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR
- Why you need to check church rules with the person conducting your ceremony.
- How to ensure your guests aren't late!
- Confetti dilemmas!
- Some tips to improve your wedding photos.
- Church and venue logistics regarding your flowers and decor.
- Some extra costs you may not have been aware of.
WATCH US PODCAST ON YOUTUBE