The dreaded seating plan!! This is the part of wedding planning to gets to everyone, so listen along this week for some tips and advice from Kerrie about how to people please and still ensure you have the day you want.
This week Kerrie is sharing her tips for a stress free meal and making you aware of some important things along the way. She also shares advice from her own wedding day and gives you an easy tip to plan out the layout and logistics of the meal on your big day.
You can also download a handy printable this week to plan out which guests to seat where, and some templates to cut out too.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR
- Where to start with your table plan.
- A simple way to work out your room layout
- Who should go at the front of the room?
- Can you just not have a seating plan?
- Tips Seating divorced families on the top table
- How to involve your guests more in the meal