After a call out on our instagram last week to vote for this episodes topic, we're pleased to say this week Kerrie is sharing some tips for those of you planning a winter wedding.
Yep the nights may be drawing in and all the Christmas adverts are on TV, but wedding season never ends and we want all of you winter brides and grooms out there to be super prepared for your wedding days too.
Whether you are going Christmas themed or not Kerrie is covering all bases this week with loads of ideas to make your day less traditional but still very cosy and welcoming during the colder months.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR
- How to stay warm without looking too traditional
- Why having a first look is a great idea in the winter
- Preparing for bad weather and time delays
- Untraditional ideas for your wedding reception
- 2 Great benefits to booking a winter wedding