This week we talk about how to politely ask for money as your wedding gift. Is it rude, or is it becoming the norm? And how much exactly are you expected to give if a couple does ask for money? We also tackle thank you cards, whether they should be personalised or pre-printed and Katie also lets us know how quickly she sent her's out, and what a task it actually was!
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR
- How to ask for money as a gift
- Other types of giftlist options
- Tips for being efficient with your thank you cards
- Should you send a thank you card to guest who didn't bring a gift?
- Do you need to thank your suppliers?