Yum, yum yum! Today we are chatting all things catering with Bouquet Garni's Xandrina Allday. She joins us to share her insider knowledge about planning the perfect wedding breakfast.
We chat about trends, styles as well as more pressing things like just how many canapé's you need per guest!! Xandrina tells all and helps us figure out how to keep our guests well fed on the big day.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR
- Tips for finding your caterer
- How flexible caterers can be with their menu's
- How timings on the day can affect your catering
- The best time to plan your speeches for
- What your caterers will need to know in the lead up to your wedding day
- Fun evening food alternative
- How to budget for your food and drink
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Xandrina Allday is from Bouquet Garni who provide fantastic food and exceptional service for weddings, corporate events and private parties throughout East Anglia. Their office, kitchen and tasting room are based in Manningtree on the Essex and Suffolk border, between Ipswich and Colchester. They also offer a vintage Citroen H Van can pop up to your venue, home or office and is perfect for serving delicious food when cooking facilities are limited.