The morning of your wedding day can go two ways... total chaos or a serene, calm oasis. Today we speak to Amanda from AS Bridal Make-Up who Kerrie always recommends to her brides! We learnt so much during this episode, and whether you plan to hire a professional make-up artist or go at it alone, Amanda is full of amazing advice that you definitely shouldn't miss
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR
- How to make your make-up last all day long.
- Why you should go the professional route.
- How long professional make-up takes and why.
- Are make-up trials really neccessary?
- Tips for D-I-Y'ing your wedding day make-up
- How to improve your skincare routine
- Questions to ask a professional before you hire them
- Which brands are best?
LINKS + PRODUCTS WE MENTIONED
MORE ABOUT AMANDA
Amanda is a professional make-up artist based in Chelmsford in Essex. She is professionally trained at The Makeup School in London and with 10 years experience as a bridal makeup artist. On top of that she is just the loveliest person you'll meet, and be such a calming influence on your wedding morning!