This week Kerrie joins you with her first solo show (eek!) to ease herself in, this weeks topic is all about planning your group photographs on your wedding day.
Group photos can be stressful if not planned beforehand, so this week Kerrie is sharing lots of tips and advice she has learnt from photographing 150 weddings and counting. Chances are your own wedding photogrpaher will advise you on group photos, but it doesn't hurt to be super prepared!
Kerrie has also put together a free printable for you this week to download and help you get organised, listing group combinations and advice for less traditional family set ups too.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR
- How to make your group photos fun
- Why having too many photos can ruin your day
- Tips for making them go smoothly
- A regret Kerrie has from her own wedding day
- Typical group combinations (and a free PDF download)